thanks for coming.. follow me and i will follow you back. =)

Wednesday 25 April 2012

place of wonderland

Assalamualaikum my sayangs! how are you? for me, it been a good day, a really good day to enjoy, and of course, i do happy as I am still living till today, alhamdulillah.

so, let's go straight to the point. for this entry, i would like to talk 'bout my dreamland, the place that i would like to visit one day. InsyaAllah one day,at least once in my lifetime.

INTRODUCING U ITALY!!!!


yeah, I love history, since then I fall in love with Italy and the history behind it. 
With 44 sites, Italy has more Unesco World Heritage sites than any other country on earth. Its great città d’arte (cities of art), like RomeVenice and Florence, have been attracting visitors for centuries, and with good reason. At times, it seems like the country rests on its artistic laurels. This is not entirely true. Milan, the country’s financial hub, has created one of Europe’s biggest and most modern trade fairs and is planning a major residential development, the CityLife complex, in the heart of the city. Venice is possibly the city that has, in appearance, changed least down the decades but it has recently opened a sleek new bridge over the Grand Canal and a spectacular contemporary art space at the Punta della Dogana.

Especially Rome, that once been the place for The Byzantine Empire happen here. It is really important to the Muslim world. 

and for sure, Italy is a place of arts, heaven for artist. The art so precious.

let have a look at their beautiful places and arts.

The famous Colosseum

Only in Vanice

The night view of St. Peter

I really hope i manage to reach there before I close my eyes forever. It would be so great if I can go there on my honeymoon time later. yeahhh! one day, InsyaAllah.





THANKS FOR COMING. LOVE U ALL.

No comments: