thanks for coming.. follow me and i will follow you back. =)

Monday 23 April 2012

Love u sayangs!

assalamualaikum,,
I'm here again, and I'm in the mood of down to memory lane,,

!! Did U Know That I Miss My Friend So Much?? !! 
miss that time,
miss the sad and happy moment,
miss the time we walked home together after class,
miss to fight with you all,
miss the time I teased U,
miss the time when we hanged out together,
miss the time we played bowling together,



Time is getting fast moving forward, who knows if we ever meet again soon right? 

Here we are, introducing my besties till Jannah, insyaAllah..
AMI AMIRA HAMID

ami = someone who's can read my mind..no matter how far we are, no matter long been apart, she always can know what in my mind whenever we are talking, awesome right?? is studying at IIUM . 
left = ami, right = Izni Athirah 


izni = she's the most creative one, cheecky one, is studying at SMK Syed Omar, STPM


NURUL SHAHIDA SAADODDIN


shahida = most beautiful, paling polite, most innocent. u know what syg? i really miss your laugh!! u so sweet just the way u r. :) -uitm merbok-

SITI FATIRAH ZAIDAR KHAIRUDDIN

Fatirah = most talkative one! non-stop talkers! potpetpotpet...aisshh..-Kedah Matricullation College-

KHAIRUNABILAH ABD RAZAK

beyla = a girl who love to nag at us. she the one who always pretend to be strong, but inside is lot of thunderstorms! lone ranger at uitm penang. pity you. -is studying at uitm penang-


NUR AFIFAH RABIAN

Pah Ban Ban = a good listener. a good sister, a good problem handler. :) (2011- stam) (2012-somewere insyaAllah)


AMIRA SYAZWANI AZMI

eira = Stubborn head .but when you are sad, you always cry alone, don't you know that U have us to be your comforter? (2011- STAM) (2012-somewere insyaAllah)

SYAHMI ADIDAH 

Syahmi = Most coolio person! most relax person. love to see your smile.


NAZARIYAH MUSTAFA AFIFUDDIN


>>>>>>>>>>>>> ahaaaa! thats me. yup, it me. i just me. (getting fat!) sigh*.

u know what dearests, as we go on climbing in  this life, as we making our life in the best state, i wish that all of u never forget me, never forget what had happen between us..cause u all are irreplaceable.

I LOVE U ALL. ALWAYS. :)




-the picture when the last day at school before SPM. everybody was enjoying the same ice cream. 


From left : NAZA, MAYA, NIZA, AKMAL
my awesome friends at KIC.

they, the who are teaching me how to survive in this new world.
glad to have u as my friend ^^v


-all da best in your life buddies!!-


THANKS FOR COMING. LOVE U ALL.

No comments: