thanks for coming.. follow me and i will follow you back. =)

Thursday 19 April 2012

songs that suited with my soul. :)

Assalamualaikum peeps! how do you been? and how's life now? me? ain't that great cause assignment is getting higher to the top. *sigh
so back to the topic, MUSIC. music is universal, for me, music is border less. and for sure, I have my own favourites songs too.  for me, every song have it owns story sometime reveal and sometimes remain untold. :)

Some of the songs that I love to hear most is,

Freedom - Maher Zain

Next, Number one for me again, sing by Maher Zain, 

These days, I'm so into Maher Zain's song, really love it..
his song mostly about dakwah as a muslim, a human being that concern 'bout others, 
someone who can follow. :)

Not to forget my korean some, okay, just some of them kay?

U-kiss - 0330


Big Bang - Blue




and of course, as muslim, we need to hear and recite Al-Quran everyday. my favourite Quran reciter is Sheikh Saad al-Mashri. some of my faourite Surah is, 


Surah Yassin



Surah Al-Mulk



Ayat Seribu Dinar
> If we want Bless from Allah, read this ayat everyday<

read the Koran every day no matter how you busy u are, although a verse. ^ ^,
* every line in al-Quran has the hidden secret , find and explore is the secret and advantages. :)

THANKS FOR COMING. LOVE U ALL.

No comments: