thanks for coming.. follow me and i will follow you back. =)

Thursday 19 April 2012

My First Chinese New Year Celebration

Assalamualaikum peeps!!!
sawaddika, sabai di mai? that mean, hello and how are you in Thai language, 
*i'm so in love everything that related to Thailand.   

I'm a Muslim, yet I've never ever celebrating other's religion celebration, more and new thing that i never experience before, i feel it at Kirkby International College,
but, for this entry, I just want to talk about my first Chinese new year celebration which was held in March dis 2012.

We had greeting card competition, we, Shakesperian unite together to make this cute card!!

*me and kakyong

and decorate our class became like this, 

and some other competition.

and other,


Mustaqim Muzammil as class model.
*for costume design competition

and again,


we ate after the end of the fiesta.

hey! that's me! ^^,


p/s : Thousands thankd you for reading, :)
A5 awesome!

THANKS FOR COMING. LOVE U ALL.

No comments: