thanks for coming.. follow me and i will follow you back. =)

Monday 16 April 2012

This is me.

Assalamualaikum! kabare * that means, how are you in Javanese language.
hope all of you are pink in health. XD

Let me begins the days with introduction of myself.



NAZARIYAH BT MUSTAFA AFIFUDDIN
19years old.
Ex Maktab Mahmud Alor Setar.
Ex IIUM.
Teslian at Kirkby International College.
Currently in Cyberjaya
Sleepyhead, Troublemaker.
Homesick.
Fail in handling emotion.
Love family very much.
Love to sings very crazily.
Love Baby so much!

 Girls who love her family very much.
<3

Afaf Humaira'
(my only niece)

Meet my Besties.
always love 'em.

and you Cik yOLan
tQ for being awesome man ever that i've met. 


p/s :  I believe the love at the first sight, because I began to be in love since I opened my eyes. Love u mama. 
        ♥  : ')




THANKS FOR COMING. LOVE U ALL.

No comments: